London Fashion Week Outfit



The last time I went to England I attended London Fashion Week.
Fashion Scout was the one that invited me to participate in it, where I could meet several emerging and established designers, go to their fashion shows and discover the new collections. An extremely enriching and stimulating experience.

ES: La última vez que estuve en Inglaterra concurrí a la London Fashion Week.
Fashion Scout me invitó a participar de la misma donde pude conocer a varios diseñadores emergentes y establecidos, asistir a sus desfiles y descubrir las nuevas colecciones. Una expericienca muy enriquecedora y estimulante.






- Kenzo sweater & bag, Zara skirt, Parfois boots -

11 comments:

  1. Love that skirt and bag! The colors are beautiful! I love going to FW! It is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!congratulations! I love the Zara skirt, I also love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures look amazing ! I hope you have a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit! Especially the pastel pink bag really make it super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the Kenzo sweater and bag. Really pretty colour.... LFW is one of the most exciting events to attend . Very Lucky you. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun experience. Plus I love so many of the outfits and/or accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what an experience. Plus the pictures look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab pictures!! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is very cool.

    http://www.shortcurlyhaircuts.net/curly-short-hairstyles-for-square-faces/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the blog.Really thank you! Really Great.

    ReplyDelete