My Everyday Makeup Tutorial


Since I was a little kid I have been interested not only in fashion but in the cosmetic world too and since this blog is a mix of both of them I have decided to show you my daily makeup routine in a quick video. And I mean quick. Now I must admit that filming is much more difficult than shooting, but given that this is my first one I did it quite well. In the clip you will find not my whole routine but the most important part of it: the eyes and lips. It is ultra simple, easy to do and the best part is that it doesn't take too much time, which was one of the reasons why I wanted to do the video and to show you that even if you don't know much about the subject you can still put it in practice.
As in my outfits, neutral colours are key when it comes to my everyday makeup. Brown palettes are my favourites and lately I have been using Modern Metallics 22Q Chai Latte quad by Maybelline, applying the lightest colour (a cream) to all my upper lid, and then a darker one to my crease. Afterwards, it comes the Master Precise liquid eyeliner and the Colossal cat eyes mascara, both by Maybelline. Finally, I apply a dark rose or a mate bordeaux lipstick, in this case, I used Vintage Pink by Rimmel, but I like to change it throughout the days in order to not get bored, so it is something that depends on my mood.
I hope you like the video and if you have any questions about my makeup routine or any other request please let me know in the comments or through e-mail.

ES: Desde pequeña me interesé por el mundo de la moda y de la cosmética y dado que este blog es un mix de los dos, decidí mostrarles rápidamente mi rutina de maquillaje diario a través de un vídeo.
Debo admitir que filmar es mucho más difícil que sacar fotos, pero éste es el primero que hago y no creo que me haya salido tan mal. Allí encontrarán sólo la parte más importante de mi rutina: ojos y labios. Es ultra simple, fácil  y lo mejor, es que no toma mucho tiempo, una de las razones por la cual quise hacerlo y además para evidenciar que no se necesita saber mucho del tema para ponerlo en práctica.
Al igual que en mis outfits, los colores neutros son claves cuando se trata de un maquillaje para todos los días. Las paletas con tonos marrones son mis preferidas y últimamente he estado usando mucho el cuarteto Modern Metallics 22Q Chai Latte de Maybelline, aplicando el color más claro (un cremita) en todo el párpado superior y luego, un marrón oscuro en el pliegue del ojo.Seguido a eso aplico el delineador líquido Master Precise y la máscara de pestañas Colossal Look Felino, ambos de Maybelline. Finalmente, utilizo un labial mate en un rosa viejo o bordeaux, en este caso usé el Vintage Rose de Rimmel, pero es algo que me gusta cambiar a medida que pasan los días para que no se torne aburrido, pero básicamente depende del momento.
En fin, espero que les guste y si tienen alguna duda, sugerencia o petición acerca de mi maquillaje háganmelo saber por medio de los comentarios  o e-mail.

50 comments:

  1. Genial el tutorial! Un maquillaje perfecto para cada día! Muy guapa :)

    Besos

    conestiloalcubo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the makeup tutorial love it.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an easy and beautifully nude look. I love it!
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect natural look. You look gorgeous!

    promisesofcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your everyday make up video is great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear, beautiful blog and great make up video :) i follow you with pleasure on GFC, bloglovin, twitter and facebook, if you want to pass by me :)

    http://teanonsolomoda.com

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you are beautiful xx
    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I love the colour of the lipstick!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Un tutorial muy bueno, luces fantástica y muy natural!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta este vídeo

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tutorial dear. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment, looking forward in seeing you on my blog again ;)) xoxo

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Genial el video, me ha gustado mucho :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me ha encantado el tutorial!!un besazo guapa
    www.fashionmissalexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this fantastic tutorial, makeup looks wonderful. You are so sweet to stop by...Happy End of the Week Darlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. un maquillaje muy natural pero vas perfecta! para diario es lo mejor, no me gusta nada la gente que se maquilla como si fuese para una discoteca!! ;)
    un beso, Bárbara

    http://whitedahlia.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice tips!!

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous video!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola: gracias por tu visita a mi blog dedicado a las Barbies. La moda y la belleza son otras de mis pasiones. Me gusta mucho tu estilo. Bonitas fotos. Yo ya me hice seguidora de tu blog. Seguimos en contacto

    ReplyDelete
  19. well done, my dear! love this simple look!

    heartbeats VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  20. Genial!
    ¿Te gusta la Navidad?¿Sigues los calendarios de Adviento?Aquí te dejo uno.
    Un besazo amor,ah,por cierto te sigo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice look! You're so pretty! I love your blog!
    Just started following you =)

    http://theladyfairer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love makeup! And am now following your blog!

    Great video!

    Tab
    My-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this video, I am always looking for good makeup tips!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great video and superb blog! Thanks so much for commenting on my post, do visit again soon and I'll be coming here often, if you don't mind :)

    bubblyasians.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  25. great!


    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. acabo de descubrir tu blog y las verdad es que me ha encantado!! te apetece que nos sigamos??
    http://yourselfandme.blogspot.com.es/
    instagram: @rociomdecaveda

    ReplyDelete
  27. Me encanta el efecto natural ! Un beso.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful natural everyday makeup!:)

    xxMonica
    sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Un maquillaje perfecto por ser tan natural!!
    Besos!

    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Heyy thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your blog. You look gorgeous! Look forward to your future posts! xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. lovely video!♥ the makeup looks so natural!:) I follow you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  32. As usual phenomenal post! You are a champion!
    I can see that you love what you are doing!
    Thanks for posting! I love you :-*

    Let’s Swap Postcards!


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  33. me gusta mucho el video tutorial que has hecho, y le maquillaje me encanta es muy natural, para diario me gusta mucho!!
    un beso guapa!!
    http://elvestidordefanny.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great make up tutorial!! I love it!!

    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Let's stay in touch! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: Tips to Relieve Stress This Holiday Season

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love this!!!!

    You've got yourself a new follower on Bloglovin' :)

    STAY AWESOME,
    Lots of love Pauline
    www.marveille.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. well done!!! :)

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you for your comment now I'm following your blog!
    Liked your video!
    kisses

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Me encantan tus consejos! Yo también soy una apasionada del maquillaje desde pequeñita!

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great video, you're lovely and I agree with all your choices: that's a perfect everyday make up :) thank you for dropping by my blog, have a nice day! xx
    Red Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lovely video and post<3 Thanks for dropping by my blog, would you like to follow each other?

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. You are very beautiful, love this video.

    ReplyDelete