Cargo Pants


COMEBACK  Art has always been a part of me so when I was nine years old I started to take painting lessons and in a few of months, I was already doing big pictures. I used to paint on everything: on embroidery frames, fabric, wood and even porcelain - I was quite an artist- It was very therapeutic for me and I did it for a long time until a couple of years ago I stopped due to the lack of time and a little bit of boredom. But the other day I was watching Criminal Minds, which is one of my favorite series ever, and it was about an art gallery and a man that used blood as paint and it took me back to when I used to do it (only that with oil, of course) and it made me want to return to it. So, I spent that whole afternoon drawing and brushing, and it felt great.That is why I encourage you to take up again a hobby that you used to do and for some reason, you quit. I really enjoyed it and I think you will too! 

ES: El arte siempre me interesó y formó parte de mí. Cuando tenia nueve años comencé a tomar clases de pintura, y en pocos meses ya estaba haciendo grandes cuadros. Solía pintar sobre cualquier tipo de material: bastidor, tela, madera y hasta porcelana -¡era toda una artista!- Lo hice durante varios años, hasta que por complicaciones de horarios y además se me tornó un poco aburrido lo dejé. Pero el otro día mientras estaba mirando un capítulo de Criminal Minds en el cual mostraban un pintor que utilizaba sangre para sus cuadros, retrocedí a aquella época y al recordar lo que pintaba me dieron ganas de volver a mi antiguo hobby. Esa tarde me la pasé dibujando y pintando, lo cual me alegró mucho y ahora hasta creo que voy a retomar mis clases. Por eso, los invito a que piensen en algún hobby o actividad que hayan dejado por cualquier motivo y la pongan en práctica nuevamente a ver cómo se sienten ¡A mi me hizo muy bien y estoy segura de que a ustedes también!





I was wearing Maria Cher pants, Üma blouse and Prüne bag

30 comments:

  1. Love the trousers. I'm hoping to buy a really baggy pair, they look so comfy and tough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pants! You look gorgerous dear ;-)

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola: me alegra leer que han vuelto a pintar. Es un hobby muy creativo y entretenido que no debes dejar... Me gustan tus pantalones. Tienes que enseñar lo que pintas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning.
    nice outfit girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pants! You look stunning! I love your sandals too!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bien que vuelvas a hacer lo que te gusta, y es cierto eso de que seguro disfrutariamos un hobby que a uno le gusta y lo dejo de hacer, a mi me paso.
    Besos :)
    http://recibeloqueda.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Siempre es bueno volver a hacer aquello que nos gusta :)
    Un look estupendo guapa!
    Besitos!

    www.acooltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable. I love your beautiful top.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totalmente guapísima, nos encanta la camiseta
    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your look! That top is awesome, love the sleeve detail! Glad to hear that you started back doing art! You should always do things that make you happy!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola guapa!
    Son unos pantalones geniales, me gusta como los llevas
    Y la blusa es una monada
    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pants! I also love criminal minds as well, I can't wait to see your art in the future.

    Lynn
    Carmen Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look fantastic on you! I'm not sure they would fit my style but you definitely rock cargo pants!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pants, fantastic pants:)
    www.fashiontrendforward.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me encanta, estás muy guapa.

    ¡Un beso!

    http://ilguardarobarosso.blogspot.com.es/

    https://www.facebook.com/ilguardarobarosso

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the look!
    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice style!
    xo Stéph

    www.sgturningpoint

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty outfit!! It's so great of you to love doing art and painting. I'm horrible at art, but I'm pretty sure you're very talented with it! :) Awesome post!
    would you like to follow each other via google friend connect, by the way? Please let me know soon so I could do the same!

    xx Jillian
    itsjilliansday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice outfit! I really like your pants!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely top!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Constance and thank you for your comment. I like very much this casual outfit (especially your jeans). !! I just started following you on Bloglovin'.... What do you think to follow?
    Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cool look :)
    I like :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star // BlogLovin //
    Instagram // Faceboook

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look gorgeous dear :) love you look :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So chic look..super cool :)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete