My Secret To an Oil-Free Skin


la roche posay oily skin cream
Having an I-just-came-out-of-the-gym look it is not nice at all and, although I used to have it due to the shine of my oily skin now I can happily say that it belongs to the past. I have tried many moisturisers but no one did such a good job as this one, so if you have the same issue as me I highly recommend you to try EFFACLAR MAT by La Roche-Posay. And problem solved!

ES: No es lindo tener la cara con aspecto de recién haber salido del gimnasio porque da una imagen desaliñada  y, aunque yo solía tenerla por culpa del exceso de brillo de mi piel grasa, ahora puedo decir felizmente que pertenece al pasado. He probado con muchísimas cremas pero ninguna ha hecho tan buen trabajo como ésta, así que si tienen  el mismo problema que yo les recomiendo EFFACLAR MAT de La Roche-Posay ¡y solución definitiva!

16 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great recommendation. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tip. I love this brand. pharmacy products are often very good.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must try :)

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  4. lo tengo que probar!
    new look on my blog!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/chic-and-comfy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great, it must be very good product!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips, thanks
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fue una de las primeras marcas en las que he confiado para mi piel
    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to buy it too a few years ago! Nice review! ;)
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried anything by these guys. But looks like I may need this! My skin is oily/combo and the oil tends to seep through my make up, waah!

    Fashionicide // Fashion, with a difference

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simply love La Roche-Posay! I've never used this product but I believe you that it's worth to buy it. Nice review!

    xx Leandra Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's no more drawn out important to burn through several dollars on hair items that don't work at any rate. No more hours before your mirror with dryers and rectifying irons and different instruments of torment. Apply a little Argan oil on your hair, and watch it tame your frizzies and take sparkle back to your dry hair. love-hemp.com

    ReplyDelete