Paris Fashion Week

MY PICKS The Parisian Fashion Week has come and gone and I have been overwhelmed by all of its distinguished collections. Here are my selections of the best: from the catwalk to the front-row.

ES: La semana de la moda parisina ha llegado a su fin. La misma nos sobrepasó de distinguidas colecciones y como siempre, aquí está mi selección de lo mejor: desde la pasarela hasta la primera fila.


(Chloé)


Loose sweaters and big bags, that's what winter is all about and looks like Clare Waight Keller, the creative director of Chloé agrees. 

ES: Jumpers sueltos y carteras grandes, de eso trata el invierno y pare que Clare Waight Keller, la directora creativa de Chloé concuerda.



Let me tell you something about Isabel Marant: If I could fill my whole closet with her designs, trust me, I would. Just like her past collections, I think this one was wonderful too and  I am still captivated by the belted jackets, oversize sweaters, and loose pants.

ES: Déjenme decirles algo acerca de Isabel Marant: si pudiera llenar mi armario con sus diseños, créanme que lo haría. Al igual que sus colecciones pasadas pienso que esta última fue estupenda y todavía sigo cautivada por las chaquetas con cinturón, los sweaters oversize y los pantalones sueltos.


Nicolas Ghesquière did an outstanding job on its first show as creative director of Louis Vuitton, where we could see a lot of leather, suede and all those amazing boots that I would love to wear.

ES: Nicolas Ghesquière hizo un trabajo extraordinario en su primer show como director creativo de Louis Vuitton, donde pudimos ver muchísimo cuero, gamuza y todas esas preciosas botas que me encantaría usar.



The masculine-style-pieces with those fur touches at Haider Ackermann's runway show took my breath away.

ES: Las prendas de estilo masculino con los toques de piel en la pasarela de Haider Ackermann me dejaron sin aliento.


Peter Copping combined fashion and its passion for interior design to make one of the best collection by Nina Ricci I have ever seen. 

ES: Peter Copping combinó la moda y su pasión por el diseño de interiores para hacer una de las mejores colecciones de Nina Ricci que he visto.


I can't get off of my mind the punk-rock-inspired-makeup as seen on the Saint Laurent fashion show, which, in my opinion, would look absolutely perfect with those boots by Chloé.

ES: Todavía no puedo sacar de mi cabeza el maquillaje de estilo punk-rock del desfile de Saint Laurent el cual, en mi opinión iría perfecto con estas botas de Chloé.



I am a huge fan of jumpsuits and this one that Shishi Liu wore at Chloé's front row has become one of my many obsession from PFW. And Anja Rubik was one of the best dressed on that camel skin coat by Céline at Saint Laurent.

ES: Soy una gran fan de los monos y el que vistió Shishi Liu para el front row de Chloé se volvió una de mis obsesiones de la PFW. Y Anja Rubik fue otra de las mejores vestidas luciendo un abrigo camel de la colección Crucero de Céline en la primera fila de Saint Laurent.

images source: style.com

16 comments:

  1. Shishi Liu looks so beautiful! Love her style ^o^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Chloe and Louis Vuitton was very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Anja Rubik

    http://newayofteenagelife.blogspot.com/2014/03/for-all-ladies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that I think leather everything is going to be a huge trend this year! And those huge sweaters look so cozy and beautiful!!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet picks girlie, love them all! [: also your OOTDs are adorable and I love your blog! Looking forward to seeing more from you [;
    if you're interested, let's follow each other! let me know!

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the colors! Really amazing, and the post is super interesting :)
    Sweaters are more fashionable than ever!

    xoxo,
    http://thebutterflynotebook.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuantas ideas! El post genial! Me ha encantado! Un beso, Agne

    Nuevo post www.agne.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precioso el post!!y super completo!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your nice comment on my blog :) this is a handy roundup and you have an impeccable sense of style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Un post estupendo!
    Besitos!

    www.acooltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The two first images are perfect!
    I love your blog (new follower)

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every things looks so incredible. I love all of the white in the top pictures. I love jumpsuits too.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that is how you rock a jumpsuit! I love the creamy textures of the Nina Ricci show but I don't think those draped trousers would look good on anyone besides a model.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you've made a great selection here.
    so many inspiring looks
    your blog is really nice

    ReplyDelete