Fashion Week: London & Milan

MY PICKS Two more Fashion Weeks ended (can't believe how quick time passes) and this time, we saw from boho chic and the 50's to junk-food-inspired-attires. I liked many pieces but the biggest prize goes to Jil Sander's collection seen at Milan and being my favourite of them all. Androgynous plain coats with a sporty-masculine-vibe paired up with boots and platform shoes filled up the runway, while more feminine skirts and beaded dresses followed them at the end. To keep on with the simplicity of the clothes the models wore their hair and makeup very natural and, apart from some satchels, no accessories were seen. Minimalism was key.
But not all the applauses go just to Sander, below are my top ten favourites from both fashion capitals.

ES: Otras dos Fashion Weeks han terminado - no puedo creer lo rápido que pasa el tiempo- y esta vez vimos desde el boho chic y los 50 hasta prendas inspiradas en comida chatarra. Varias de ellas me han gustado pero el premio mayor va para la colección de Jil Sander presentada en Milán, siendo de todas mi preferida. Los abrigos de tipo andróginos con un aire sport y masculino combinados con botas y zapatos de plataforma llenaron la pasarela, mientras que faldas y hermosos vestidos les siguieron al final. Para continuar con la simplicidad de las prendas las modelos llevaron el cabello y maquillaje natural y, a excepción de algunos satchels, no hubo accesorios. El minimalismo fue clave.
Pero no todos los aplausos son para Sander, abajo les dejo mi top ten de ambas semanas de la moda.

(Jil Sander)

Monochrome took over the catwalk at Tom Ford fashion show while the bags and boots by Salvatore Ferragamo were utter perfections.

ES: El monochrome reinó en la pasarela de Tom Ford  mientras que las carteras y botas de Salvatore Ferragamo fueron la perfección absoluta.


Delicate skirts paired up with all manner of sweaters at Les Copains and this jumpsuit by Giorgio Armani completely stole my heart.

ES: Delicadas faldas combinadas con sweaters de todo tipo en Les Copains y este mono de Giorgio Armani me enamoró completamente.


Another two pieces that blow my mind were this transparent beaded dress with a black textured sweater spotted at Numero 21 show and that stunning dress by Alberta Ferretti.

ES: Otras dos piezas que me encantaron fueron este vestido bordado transparente con un sweater texturizado visto en la pasarela de Numero 21 y ese otro despampanante de Alberta Ferretti.



The clogged lashes as seen at Prada show were, in my opinion, the makeup of the season and although the outfits were impeccable what I liked the most about the Italian firm Dolce & Gabbana were the accessories and shoes whose baroque style transported me to the old times in Italy.

ES: Las pestañas grumosas del show de Prada fueron, en mi opinión, el maquillaje de la temporada y aunque los outfits fueron impecables lo que más me gustó de la firma italiana Dolce & Gabbana fueron los accesorios y zapatos cuyo estilo barroco me transportaron a los tiempos antiguos en la bella Italia.


Finally, the two winners of the front-row are the editor-in-chief of Vogue Paris Emmanuelle Alt at the Versace fashion show and Portia Freeman at Topshop Unique.

ES: Finalmente, las dos ganadoras de la primera fila son la editora en jefe de Vogue Paris Emmanuelle Alt en el desfile de Versace y Portia Freeman en el de Topshop Unique.

images source: style.com

21 comments:

  1. Love the collection of amazing looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, your post is really inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing collection! I really loved the London and Milan fashion week, the desginers did such fantastic jobs! The dark coloured outfits are really classy ang elegant. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    GOLD MONOGRAM NECKLACE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice round-up! I must admit I liked Jil Sander very much, but at the end decided not to feature it because the fit of some outfits was... odd, the folds just felt strange. And of course, there was no creative/designer, rather a team effort... Still I think they did a great job. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un post estupendo!
    Besitos!

    www.acooltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jil Sander is so amazing, Been dying to illustrate these looks, lovely pics from FW i think we have similar taste!
    - Natalie Lines Blog -

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks my lovely

    wow your blog is super

    ReplyDelete
  8. El vestido transparente es maravilloso!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tom Ford is one of my favorite!!!! Even I in my blog I did a post on the Fashion Week in London and Milan.
    Thank for your visite, kisses,
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eniwhere-Fashion/495867350525920

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the Jil Sander collection, and Portia Freeman looks amazing (even better that I share my name with her!).

    http://cequisuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for visit my blog! Also for me, Tom Ford is the best; I love his style.
    Follow me on fb and Instagram!!
    Kisses from Italy
    lawofworld.com Blog
    Friend and Fan on Facebook
    Let's Twitter Together

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfection right there <3

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encantan las imaganes que has eligido! Gracias por tu comentario!
    Besos
    Oriana

    www.stylexis.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your blog!! just bookmarked it :)

    would love you to give me some advice on my blog...im trying to make it as good as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will never get over Dolce & Gabbana though, also I think in PFW Raf did a great FW 14 with Dior, it is begin to show the Dior spirit as well as Raf's personality ;)
    just drop by, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Collezione di gran raffinatezza, baci Angelichic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those skinny black pants are amazing. I love all of these looks.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete