The Best Street Style From Winter's Most Powerful Trend


Pantsuits became part of the female wardrobe in the 1920s when a small number of women adopted the masculine style. Years later, during WWI they were commonly associated with the ones who work, something that continued for decades. However, in the past years, fashion changed and suits are no longer seen as something we put on merely for the office. 
Nowadays, the combination of a blazer and trousers is one of the most chosen trends by designers (such as Ralph Lauren or Heidi Slimane in Saint Laurent) and it-girls, who wear them in all kinds of shapes, colours and sizes. 

ES: En la década del 20, cuando un grupo de mujeres decidió adoptar el estilo masculino, los trajes comenzaron a formar parte del guardarropas femenino. Tiempo más tarde, durante la Segunda Guerra Mundial, estaban asociados con aquellas que realizaban un oficio, algo que continuó por décadas. 
Sin embargo, en estos últimos años, la moda fue cambiando y los trajes ya no son vistos como algo que usamos exclusivamente para la oficina. Hoy, el conjunto de blazer y pantalón es una de las tendencias más elegidas por los diseñadores (como Ralph Lauren o Heidi Slimane para Saint Laurent) y por las estrellas del street style, a quienes vemos luciendo prendas de todo tipo, tamaños y colores. 


My styling HERE





images via: mojeh (main)whowhatwear (1, 11, 16), popsugar (2,12), harpersbazaar (3,9,14), livingly (4), fashionising (5), notoriousmag (6), styledumonde (7), thefashiontag (8), stylecaster (10), thegoldendiamonds (13), collagevintage (15)

23 comments:

  1. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Thank you for comment and visit on my blog :-)

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of them are nice, f. ex. the yellow one or this one Victoria Beckham is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of them are nice, f. ex. the yellow one or this one Victoria Beckham is wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really amazing =) Absolutely great products.

    Interesting post =) Beautiful outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta tu selección, la verdad es que un buen traje viene bien tenerlo siempre a mano. Un beso y feliz fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hay trajes para todos los gustos, de todas las formas y colores.
    ¡Buen finde!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Una buena selección y de lo más inspiradora!
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nunca he usado traje, si pantalón de traje y americana, pero nunca juntos... me veo muy rara.
    Me gusta lo del traje gris con camiseta de algodón y zapatillas.

    http://mykitschworld.blogspot.com.es/2016/11/my-favorites-of-romwe-for-this-fall.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love street styles. the ones you picked are so trendy and original . i love that green suit a lot :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I adore the fantastic street styles you share here!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I checked your blog with the result: I like it! I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me - then I will follow you immediately back.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice outfits I like all:) follow?:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love pansuits! Great styling!

    x Karen
    http://www.dressinginlabels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks geniales
    el bolso azul es parecido a uno que tengo
    Que pases una feliz semanita

    21 BUTTONS: @nerea_linares7

    Te espero por mi blog, besitos
    www.hoymesientomoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. La verdad que quitando para ciertos eventos muy puntuales no suelo usarlos, me siento que voy con uniforme, eso si...bien bonito jejeje

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Qué maravilla! Me encantan ese tipo de looks aunque la verdad es que no me he animado todavía... El traje amarillo es mi favorito :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! I alwasy loved this style and the fact of taking clothes from my boyfriend's wardrobe is something I usually do... women are also done to wear men clothes even better than them hahahaha Love it, really!

    Regards,!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your post, personally I'm huge fan of this trend too :) And you chose terrific photos from street style's blogs :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. ¡Hola!
    me encanta el post, muy bonito el conjunto.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love them all, they are so trendy and stunning.

    xx
    www.thestylefanatic.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the ladyboss vibes that a good tailored pantsuit exudes. I have yet to find the perfect one! Loving all the one's you've featured in today's post, especially the coloured suits!

    xoxo Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete