4 Fashionable Christmas Films You Need to Watch

It's December, and many of us are getting Holiday-ready by decorating the house, wondering what to wear and watching Christmas movies. The latter one is my favourite activity and, as I am always looking for inspiration, I try to get some ideas from the films I watch.
So, today I want to share with you the ones I like the most, where the costumes are the real stars.

ES: Llega Diciembre y a muchos nos invade el espíritu navideño: decoramos la casa, pensamos qué ponernos y miramos películas festivas. A mí, en especial, esto último me encanta y, como siempre estoy buscando inspiración trato de sacar ideas de los films que veo.
Hoy, quiero compartir con ustedes cuatro de mis favoritos, en donde el vestuario tiene mucho protagonismo.



White Christmas
One of the best costumes designs made by Edith Head it's on this musical, where two ex-soldiers and two sisters from the world of entertainment devise a plan to help a former general. In the middle, there's a series of misunderstandings, love, music and a high amount of inspiration.

ES: Uno de los mejores vestuarios realizados por Edith Head se encuentra en este musical, donde dos ex-soldados y dos hermanas dedicadas al mundo del entretenimiento idean un plan para ayudar a un antiguo general. En el medio hay una serie de malos entendidos, amor, música y mucha inspiración.

Holiday Inn
An inn that is only open during the holiday season is the perfect place for music, love, fashionable gowns and a lot of glitter.

ES: Una posada que abre solamente en época de fiestas es el escenario perfecto para veladas llenas de música, amor, trajes de ensueño y mucho glitter.

Mean Girls
I know, I know this is not a Christmas movie, but... it has a scene where the not-so-adorable quartet dance the Jingle Bell Rock so it kinda counts like one. OK, who do I want to cheat? This is just another excuse to re-watch it. 

ES: Lo sé, lo sé, esta no es una película de Navidad, pero... tiene una escena donde el cuarteto baila  Jingle Bell Rock, así que digamos en parte cuenta ¿A quién engaño? esa es sólo una excusa para volver a verla.

The Bishop's Wife
An angel in human form helps a bishop with building a cathedral and solving his problems with his wife, who has a wonderful collection of hats.
PS: The angel is Cary Grant. Do you need more reasons to watch it?

ES: Un ángel toma forma humana para ayudar a un obispo a construir una catedral y resolver problemas con su esposa, quien tiene una fantástica colección de sombreros.
Pd: El ángel es Cary Grant ¿Acaso se necesita otra razón para verla?

17 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love that Mean Girls is on this list! I absolutely love this movie. I haven't seen any of the other movies before, so I guess I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cary Grant was a great actor, I would watch him in anything, angel or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those films, Fred Astair i remember him when i was a child...
    I have a Diva too on my blog...
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like great movies. I only know of the Mean Girls.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great picks! I love curling up on the weekends with a fun holiday movie. I need to get into the old school ones more!
    Thanks for the recommendations!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting proposals ☺
    I did not watch any of these movies ☺
    Regards
    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter is delighted Mean Girls made the list - she describes it as a classic!! Shared this link on Monday Magic – Inspiring “Christmas” Blogs on PainPalsBlog today, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me anoto algunas pelis para verlas estas navidades.

    Te dejo mi nueva propuesta navideña, black and white
    http://www.simplysory.com/2017/12/19/lookparaeventosnavidenos-blanco-y-negro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. 123movies free

    ReplyDelete
  10. They can pick up acknowledgment on the film celebration circuit. They can get supports from surely understood individuals. They can mount an email PR crusade to the media. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Designers can be employed by companies which own a group of designers, or work for their own brand and production line, or, even as a freelancer providing designs for difference companies.
    https://www.luxtime.su/wallet/gucci-wallet

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really impressed with your writing skills well with the layout for your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to see a nice weblog like this one these days. horror movies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your site is truly cool and this is an awesome moving article. deama movies

    ReplyDelete