Gift Ideas For Beauty Lovers


It's almost Christmas and I'm sure you are wondering what to gift your beloved ones and, of course, yourself (because we all need to treat ourselves from time to time 😉). Here I bring you some ideas for those who are fans of makeup, skincare and everything beauty.

- These products are my personal suggestions, I recommend them because I've either tried them or think you could achieve good results by using them.-

ES: Las fiestas casi están aquí y seguramente estarás pensando en qué regalarle a tus seres queridos y, por supuesto, a ti (porque de vez en cuando nos tenemos que dar un gusto). Aquí hay algunas ideas para las fanáticas del makeup, el cuidado de la piel y todo lo que a belleza se refiera.

- Estos productos son mis sugerencias, los recomiendo porque los he probado o pienso que pueden lograr buenos resultados con ellos.-





 Chanel- Rouge Allure lipstick                                 Clinique - All About Eyes Rich                      Estée Lauder- Double Wear Foundation                              Chanel- Hydra Beauty Cream                        


Nars - Narsissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette                                                Clarisonic Mia Fit                                            YSL - Touche Eclat Glow Shot             Deborah Lippmann - Color on Glass 

Slip - Silk Eye Mask                                                   Huda Beauty- Contour & Strobe Lip Set                                 Tom Ford - Skin Illuminator                           Kevyn Aucoin, 1999, Making Faces 


Dior - Poison Girl, Eau de Parfum                                           MAC - Snow Ball Brush Kit - Basic                          Dior - Precious Rocks Blush                              Kiehl's - Dry Relief Duo                        

23 comments:

  1. I want all of them!!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend is going to love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many beauty product lovers on my list this year, so many great ideas!!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome gift ideas! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Visit me at:
    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try that nail polish! Have you tried that brand before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lanae! Yes, I've tried it and I was very happy with the result. It lasts longer than some other brands and it has a wide range of shades.
      If you try it, let me know your opinion! ☺

      Delete
  6. La cosmética y el maquillaje nunca fallan!
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, splurging on yourself is never bad :) I love everything on here. Really want this nail polish set!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah beauty lovers are so hard to shop for! Thank you for sharing this. I might buy some YSL touche éclat to give out as presents!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great ideas.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta todo *-*

    http://viviendofueradeserie.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buenísimos todos los productos, es más algunos van directos a mi lista beauty.

    Te dejo mi nueva propuesta navideña, black and white
    http://www.simplysory.com/2017/12/19/lookparaeventosnavidenos-blanco-y-negro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are good gifts. I love all of your picks.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving post dear <3
    a kiss,
    serena
    glameglitter.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice ideas. Thanks for the visit. xoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg i want everything... good ideas...
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want it all!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CHRISTMAS LOOKBOOK - 3 OUTFIT READY TO COPY!

    ReplyDelete
  17. que chulada de cosas, me encantan!
    Te espero por mi nuevo post preciosa!
    Mil besos, y felices fiestas!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooohhhh, por favor, ¿me lo puedo pedir todo? :D
    la paleta me flipa, aunque realmente me encantaría probar cada uno de estos productos
    http://diannetho.es/hunkemoller/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these suggestions! I have some serious beauty addicts in my life so I'll be checking this list for my last minute shopping. Although I'm not going to lie, I might just snag that Clinique eye cream for myself!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. And can be gifted in different ages. It's also a famous store for the decorative wooden or wire letters used to decorate furniture. This website provides you an outstanding upscale choice for a gift, or just adds to your own home. Nounours Géant

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazingly written blog that has transfixed its audience.
    necklaces for my girlfriend

    ReplyDelete