All About Green


Hey, guys! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. Over here, spring is coming and we can feel it; flowers are starting to sprout from the grass, the weather is getting warmer and stores are launching their new summer collection. Last week we had 7 days full of sun, heat and temperatures that we are only accustomed to getting in January and February, which made me crave for summer even more than before. Here is one of the outfits from last week wearing my beloved, and possibly one of my favorites, plaid blazer from Zara (because although we had warm weather on the afternoon, in the morning was a little chilly), jeans, Paruolo flats and a little bag from Prüne, all in the shades of green -except for the pants, duh- Anyways, for the upcoming days the news forecast a couple of precipitations that, trust me, I'm not happy about it, but that's just part of the seasonal change too.

Apart from that, I want to tell you that I'm working on a special fashion project that I'm more than excited to introduce to you soon. So, keep tuned in and follow me on twitter to know about it in advance. 

ES: Hey, guys! Espero que hayan tenido un gran fin de semana. Acá, la primavera se acerca y podemos sentirlo; las flores comienzan a brotar, el clima se vuelve cálido y los locales están lanzando su nueva temporada de verano. La semana pasada tuvimos 7 días llenos de sol, calor, y temperaturas a las que sólo estamos acostumbrados en enero y febrero y esto me hizo anhelar el verano aún más que antes. Aquí les dejo uno de mis outfits de los últimos días usando mi amado, y posiblemente uno de mis predilectos, el tartan blazer de Zara (porque aunque hacía calor durante la tarde por la mañana refrescaba), jeans, chatitas de Paruolo y una carterita de Prüne todo en la gama del verde -excepto los pantalones, duh- De todas formas, para las próximas fechas están anunciadas abundantes precipitaciones y créanme, no estoy para nada contenta al respecto, pero también es parte del cambio de temporada.

Además de eso, quiero contarles que estoy trabajando en un proyecto muy especial relacionado con la moda y más que ansiosa por presentárselo. Así que, manténganse sintonizados y síganme en twitter para enterarse de antemano.



I was wearing Zara blazer/top, delaostia jeans, Paruolo flats, Prüne bag

23 comments:

  1. Nice casual chic outfit
    you look great

    x

    | e d i o t |

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful,great outfit :)
    I like this yellow bag :)

    Wow,great playlist !:)
    I like all <3

    if u have time,visit my blog http://fashionstyleglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look; it's very cute and preppy. It really suits you. Also...just a bit jealous that over there the spring is coming when we are pretty much already plunged into an early autumn. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning. Nice post!

    Lovely summer trend:
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/08/blog-post_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how effortless you look! The yellow bag is such a cute detail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like very much this outfit, especially your nice jacket!!!!
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH girl, I love your style! Your sense of fashion is so great!
    X, Ania from www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.de
    Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice loafers!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm wishing it was the beginning of spring here! Great look x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/camel-and-leopard.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: TheStylemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great! I’m loving the blazer and loafers! you are a natural beauty :)
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blazer is so gorgeous! Great style!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so need a plaid blazer and the fall temperatures to make wearing it more practicable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable outfit! Fab
    Martina x

    Www.martinasmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am actually in loveeeee with that blazer!!
    Annoa xx
    fshnfrnzy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonito look, la blazer es preciosa, el bolso es monisimo. Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE a good, plaid blazer!! Love it!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. the blazer is really nice, the bag too!
    Chiara ~ CHIAWEB.it
    follow me on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the blazer! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog darling! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. really great outfit and I love the tartan blazer! nice post! have a great weekend dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. perfect look pretty ! :) have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete