Welcome 2015!

clinique duo eye shadow
Happy New Year guys! (better late than never) I apologise for being absent for such a long time, I have been busy with university, work and other extracurricular activities such as french and dance classes. Fortunately, for me, I am already on vacations and what's more important, back on the blog with more ideas and outfits to show you. 
To start the two thousand fifteen I decided to do my first haul with the little presents that Santa left me under the Christmas tree the past December. I have to admit that surprises and the idea of not knowing what I will find inside a bag or under the wrapped paper are one of the best feelings that, even with the passage of the years I still enjoy just as much as when I was a kid.

In the picture above: eye shadow duo "537 starstruck/golden lynx" by Clinique, the Colossal Go Extreme mascara by Maybelline and the Double Wear foundation by Estée Lauder.


ES: Feliz Año Nuevo! (mejor tarde que nunca), me disculpo por haberme ausentado tanto tiempo, estuve ocupada con la universidad, el trabajo y otras actividades extracurriculares como clases de francés y danza. Afortunadamente para mi ya estoy de vacaciones y, lo que es más importante, de regreso en el blog con muchos más tips y outfits para mostrarles.
Para comenzar el dos mil quince decidí hacer mi primer haul con los regalos que me dejó Papá Noel bajo el arbolito el pasado diciembre. Tengo que admitir que me encantan las sorpresas y la idea de no saber con qué me voy a encontrar cuando abra la bolsa o quite la envoltura de los obsequios, eso es algo que me provoca mucha alegría y que, aún con el pasar de los años, sigo disfrutando tanto como cuando era chica.

En la foto superior: dúo de sombras de Clinique, máscara de pestañas "Colossal" de Maybelline y base de maquillaje "Double Wear" de Estée Lauder.


 

Catalogue magazine / Artez Westerley nail polish / Triangle necklace
Revista Catalogue / esmalte de Artez Westerley / collar triangular
Victoria's Secret body lotion / eye shadow duo 537 by Clinique/ Isadora necklace
Loción corporal "Forever Pink" de Victoria's Secret / dúo de sombras 537 de Clinique / collar de Isadora
What did you guys get for Christmas? / Y ustedes qué recibieron en Navidad?

21 comments:

  1. Amazing products! That Maybelline mascara must be great! Happy New Year! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love products and happy new year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look like greaat products! hope you have a happy new yeaar!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Constance! ;) i love the products you use, I used to wear Estée Lauder double wear foundation too before opting for Clarins Teint Haute tenue.I love your statement necklace too, must look amazing on a simple tee!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got some really great gifts!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! You have one beautiful blog, I am so happy you left a comment on my as I always check up blog from comments :) You have new follower on bloglovin for sure :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those products
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these products, happy new year! Xxx by the way amazing post!

    http://tiasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful products! Happy New Year!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that triangle necklace !!! Look like you got a lot of lovely things! Surprises are the best ! It makes it so much more exciting when you don't know what you are unwrapping !! Lovely blog by the way !

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace is so pretty and I have heard great things about that mascara! I definitely want to give it a try!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year sweetheart. Omg Santa gave you a lot of beautiful things. I love everything you got. I got clothes, candy and some other gifts for X-Mas!

    xx glamdevils.com / miradevils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures and what fun gifts! That triangle necklace is so cool!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  14. great products...
    Www.mrsnoone.it
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola hermosura que buenos productos
    las sombras me encantan
    un beso
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such amazing presents!
    Un abbraccio
    Eva e Valentina The AnarChic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing present, love these products. Happy New Year dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. You got so many great things!! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  19. great post. I love VS & Maybelline mascara,and necklace is beautiful
    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. wishing you a good year!!!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete