How To Wear a Little Black Dress & a New Project


If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter you have probably seen my latest posts where I mention that I'm working on a "project" and now you are wondering: what is she talking about? Well, I'm about to reveal it...*drums sound please* I decided to start a YouTube channel! I found the need to communicate with you guys in a more personal way and I think doing videos is a great way to do so. There I'll be uploading tips, outfit ideas, how-tos, makeup tutorials and personal things just like facts or Q&A's. But, of course, the blog is my main source so I won't leave it behind, in fact, I will be posting more frequently. Now let me introduce you my first video (second, actually, because I did one a couple of years ago showing you my makeup routine). It's a call "How to wear a little black dress like an it-girl"not that I am one, but you know, a good title is everything. Anyways, there I show you 3 stylish ways to combine it. I really hope you watch it and if you like it give me a thumbs up, comment and subscribe so you don't miss the next one.
See you there! 

ES: Si me siguen en Facebook, Instagram o Twitter seguro vieron mis últimas actualizaciones en las que mencioné que estaba trabajando en un "proyecto" y ahora se estarán preguntando de qué estaba hablando. Bueno, prepárense para descubrirlo...*ruido de batería, por favor* he decidido empezar un canal de YouTube! Tenía la necesidad de comunicarme de una forma un poco más personal con ustedes y me parece que los vídeos son el medio ideal. Ahí voy a estar compartiendo tips, ideas de outfits, how tos, tutoriales de maquillaje y cosas personales como facts y Q&A's. Pero, por supuesto que mi primer medio seguirá siendo el blog, de hecho, voy a estar posteando con más frecuencia. 
Ahora déjenme introducirles mi primer vídeo (segundo, en realidad, ya que hice uno con mi rutina de maquillaje). Se llama "Cómo usar un pequeño vestido negro como una it-girl" no es
que yo sea una, claro, pero ustedes saben, el título importa. De todas formas, les muestro tres maneras de combinarlo para vernos super chic. Espero que lo miren y, si les gusta le den like, comenten y se suscriban para no perderse el próximo.
Los veo allí!

21 comments:

  1. This look is so cute. I love it with the sneakers!

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous! Love the lipstick! Great photos and look! Happy Monday!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me parece genial que te hayas decidido a abrir un canal de Youtube. Seguro que tienes mucho éxito guapa!
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great fall backdrop, my dear...
    love your casual look from head to toe
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great fall backdrop, my dear...
    love your casual look from head to toe
    kisses
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a gorgeous outfit and you look amazing dear! I love the details of your shoes, they're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Qué guapa!! Me parece super original el look!!

    Besos y gracias por comentar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look <3

    Chiara

    http://www.culturewithcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! I'm gonna watch your video, sounds great!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow those pictures are really awesome, i like this style alot! and ur sneakers are great! greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures with the leaves!
    xxbina
    stryleTZ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mix of the dress with jeans and sneakers, such a fun look!
    Shea | www.shealennon.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the Youtube Chanel swee!! I can't wait to check it out!! I love your outfit, it's so cool and edgy, the Adidas sneakers are my favorite!
    www.fashionstylemogul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit! Such a relaxed yet cool look! And congrats on the youtube channel! Can't wait to see the first videos!

    Sophie xx
    http://basicapparel.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing sporty look, love it!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your casual outfit! :)

    Congrats on starting up your youtube channel! It's a lot of fun, although very different from blogging.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit. I also have a black dress, but, to be honest, I have never worn it casually, but with your article I definitely will. Thanks

    ReplyDelete