Add a Special Touch To Your Outfit


In a world where everybody wants to stand out and still belong, we are constantly looking for things that make the difference, especially when it comes to clothes. Personally, I'm quite classic but I always try to add something extra to the outfit, a detail, colour or an accessory that represents me. So, I thought about sharing with you some ideas about how to give a special touch to your look and with what.

ES: En un mundo donde todos quieren marcar la diferencia sin dejar de pertenecer buscamos constantemente cosas que nos diferencien, en especial cuando se trata de vestimenta. En lo personal, soy bastante clásica a la hora de vestirme pero siempre le añado al outfit algo especial, algún detalle, color o accesorio que me represente. Por eso, les quiero compartir algunas ideas que se me ocurrieron sobre cómo darle un toque personal a tu look y con qué prendas.



* T-shirts with slogans or phrases are one of the hottest trends right now, every it-girl has at least one picture wearing one on their Instagram, so why not you? Put a quote that characterises your or even your name, and the best thing is that you can do it yourself: paint it, embroider it, write it, anything goes!

* To customise your iPhone or mobile case is another idea since we never go out without it. I have my initials on it but you can choose any design you like.
(I recommend you GoCustomized, you create it yourself, it is super easy and they have really affordable prices)

* If you like travelling or do it often, give your passport or suitcase a different look by adding your initials on it.

* Another winter trend that you can wear on this half time where temperatures descend at night, is the jacket. During Fashion Week we saw them everywhere, customised with logos, phrases, graphic designs, glitter and more. Perfect to pop up any outfit!

* Are you bored of those simple old jeans? Renovate them the way you want! Nowadays, it's super trendy, there are denim labs where you can do it yourself or find them in a department store.

* Shoes, shoes, shoes: we love them! And, if you are like me, chances are that at the time of buying you already know what to look for. On the internet, there are many pages in which you can design them the way you want.

Would you give any of these a go, guys? Let me know in the comments below and, if you know more about personalised fashion share it, I love discovering new things!

ES: * Las remeras con slogans o frases son una de las tendencias de este año, todas las it-girls tienen alguna en su Instagram, así qué ¿por qué tú no? Pon alguna oración que te caracterice o hasta tu propio nombre, y lo mejor es que lo puedes hacer tú misma: borda, pinta, escribe ¡todo vale!

* Personalizar tu carcasa de iPhone o el móvil que tengas es otra idea, ya que nunca salimos sin él. Yo le puse mis iniciales pero puedes elegir cualquier diseño que te guste.
(Les recomiendo GoCustomized, pueden crearla como ustedes quieran, es súper fácil y a precios realmente accesibles. Y si necesitan inspirarse, en su página tienen miles de diseños con carcasas ya personalizadas.)

* Si te gusta viajar o lo haces a menudo, dale un look distinto a tu pasaporte o maleta grabándole tus inicales.

* Otra de las grandes trends del invierno para aprovechar estos días de entretiempo, donde la temperatura desciende por las noches, son las chaquetas. Durante la Fashion Week presenciamos una invasión de las mismas customizadas con logos, frases, diseños, brillos y más ¡Ideal para añadirle un toque especial a cualquier outfit!

* ¿Aburrida de siempre usar los mismos vaqueros? ¡Decóralos como quieras! Hoy en día es súper trendy, existen denim labs donde puedes hacerlo tú o encontrarlos en cualquier tienda departamental.

* Shoes, shoes, shoes! A las mujeres los zapatos nos encantan y, si son como yo, lo más probable es que cuando vayan a comprarse un par ya sepan cómo los quieren. En Internet hay miles de páginas en las cuales puedes diseñarlos a tu gusto, eligiendo el material, color y demás.

Y ustedes ¿se animan? Si saben más sobre moda personalizada no duden en comentármelo ¡me encanta descubrir cosas nuevas!







Pants/ top: H&M
Blazer: María Vazquez
Case: GoCustomized

26 comments:

  1. Shoes 100% Love a bold pop of color or pattern on my feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good old slogan Tee-Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fairly classic in my sense of style, so I tend to skip trendy things, but I have designed my own shoes before- it's a fantastic way to add colour and set you apart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Las camisetas con mensajes me tienen conquistada y los outfits en blanco y negro también!
    Besotes

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this, never thought to monogram anything :) And I loove the idea of adapting your clothing to better suit your preferences!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really cute and classic phone case- goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a pop of color, I always lean towards dark colors such as black, gray, and often white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! I love the classic look!
    -Bridgette
    www.justaroundtheneighborhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas! I do loooooove me some shoes :)
    -Kelly
    Www.debtfreewannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great information. T-shirt slogan is another way for me to express myself. www.blackgirlzen.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you have provided text in both Spanish and English! I also love the tips, I think a bold shoe will always help you stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reading this as I am sitting in my slogan t-shirt...haha! Good to know I am in fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the slogan t shirts i feel like everyone at the gym has one, but where do I get them>??? Imnot shopping in the right places! http://www.mommatogo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great tips. I am a terrible dresser so I am always looking for ways to make my clothes more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your phone case and your outfit is super cute! I love personalizing my own belongings to stand out and add that special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tips! I always admire people with good sense of fashion since I am not really reliable when it comes to fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good tips. Funny how trends just make big circles on themselves like the t-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are wonderful ideas <3 Thank you! I wanna do the tshirt thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely shoes! I love to buy shoes! And jackets are great for updating an outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all great tips! Love your outfit in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your outfit looks great, very elegant. I prefer a more bold look but I love keeping it classic at times

    ReplyDelete
  22. How would you renovate your jeans? It sounds like an interesting project!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Some great ideas here! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Personally i think really wonderful to have observed your site web page and think about such limitless the in addition enthralling conditions evaluating here. Much reviving again for each and every one one of the motivations behind interest.
    happy journey wishes messages
    1st wedding anniversary party ideas
    birthday party ideas for grandma
    new punjabi movies
    new tamil movies
    new malayalam movies

    ReplyDelete